JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
rowdy.jpg

My name is Rowdy and I am 4 years old !! And I am one hunk of a bulldog, a chic magnet and a whole lot of love rolled up in a 70lb bulldog body ! The craziest thing happened to me, my other family loaded me up and took me to the Animal Shelter and just drove away and their I stayed wondering what the heck just happened to me? I had a family one day, the next day I was sitting on the concrete thinking that I do not like this at all !!! Things did get better for me when the shelter called rescue and I was picked up, given a warm bath, and a lot of food for supper because I do love to eat !! And I love to eat a lot. I would describe myself as a mellow guy, low maintenance, an attention hog and really just a big baby. I do love a good game if you throw the ball and I get it but I do not give it back. I run and run and run and you chase me. That’s how I play ball. I am potty trained, love kids and my plan is that my next family will love me forever. I am a forever kinda guy.

I am on heartworm preventive, had all my vaccinations and I am ready to go !

Update: I've been adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.