I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Big Sally~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Big Sally - Lonestar.jpg

My name is Big Sally but you can call me Baby . One top of my head is a heart but I was anything but loved. I lived my entire life in the back yard attached to a chain with two pad locks around my neck. My life was birthing babies again and again and again. At the age of 7 when birthing babies was over for me I was finally given to a passer byer that had wanted me for years. Actually he had begged for me for years. When I left that back yard I was covered in fleas and ticks, when I got to the vet I was heartworm positive, I had every kind of worm inside that their was. I have had my heartworm treatment and I have been spayed. I have had all my shots and now I am resting for 30 days. Now I am wondering about the family that will adopt me? I am 7, I have arthritis, I have dry eye and I don’t want to share my home with any other dogs. I need a home where someone will love me for the rest of my life. On June 21st I can move out of rescue and start my life over with a family that understands that not all bulldogs are happy and wanted and even though I was born with a heart on my head not all bulldogs are loved.
I am spayed, current on all vaccinations and will be on heartworm preventative. My adoption fee is $450.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.