I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Rollie~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

JennieS

Moderator
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
3,292
Reaction score
301
Location
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Rollie - Lonestar.webp

Hello! My name is Rollie and I am looking for a new home because my owner wasn’t feeling well and couldn’t keep me. My foster mom tells me I am the sweetest boy bulldog she has ever seen. My favorite thing to do is hang out
on the couch and have her pet me. But I also like going on a walk and running after toys in the yard. I am 7 years old, but my foster mom says I run around like a dog half my age. I just love being around people and like other dogs as long as they don’t try to push me around, then I get scared. I am a healthy boy and the only medicine I take is a thyroid pill twice a day. As you can see from the pictures I am a big guy, 78lbs, but you won’t meet a more kind, devoted, and loving bulldog than me.
Rollie is neutered, up to date on immunizations and on heart worm preventative. His adoption fee is $400

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top