JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Victor - Lonestar.jpg

I never had a name. All I have ever known is misery. And now I am saved. That is really the most important things to me. Some time in my life I was hit by a truck, I drag my back leg on occasion and sometime when I am walking my leg falls down. And, you might need to know I am almost blind due to dry eye and never having medication. It took me and my partner Victoria 8 hours of driving in the car to get to rescue. I had ticks and fleas all over me. The people in the car cried when they saw me. The next person picked me up with gloves on. I was given a bath and all the ticks and fleas are dead now. I have a name now and my name is Victory .
Victory -Wikipedia say “A Warrior” “A Winner” ” Someone that celebrates something great”
Victory is my new name and I am a bulldog that never had a name. You might think I am not that cute, the years of neglect, lack of food, and being hit by a truck has taken it’s toll on me and my body.
I might crawl toward you if you want to pet me, I must be careful, I feel the need to protect myself from being hit. I might have a huge appetite, I never had much to eat and all my ribs are showing. I never gave up, I knew someone would rescue me and my partner Victoria. I knew that someone would want me someday and treat me great. That someday is now and I am looking for you.
I am current on heartworm medications, all vaccinations, and I am neutered.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Oh my God! Im crying now xx can someone adopt him or victoria before my heart break ;-(

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Oh my God! Im crying now xx can someone adopt him or victoria before my heart break ;-(
I had tears streaming down my face while i was doing this yesterday. I already have him picked for the rescue spotlight next month. His story is HEARTBREAKING. No animals deserves that.

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
This is soooo sad :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
I had tears streaming down my face while i was doing this yesterday. I already have him picked for the rescue spotlight next month. His story is HEARTBREAKING. No animals deserves that.
You are right xx he needs a good home NOW I know every dog deserves a loving home -but nameless fur baby really is a top priority xx I subscribed to this thread -and I be watching out for some good news xx

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.