Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~Victoria~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    United States
    Florence, KY
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruthie & Brutus
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Victoria~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

My name is Victoria and I have a Secret !! And my secret is, I have been saved ! It took me 8 hours by car to get to rescue but every mile behind me was a mile closer to my freedom. I really don’t know what happened to this bulldogs life other than it was a life of misery. No one ever gave me a name, and no one seemed to care about that at all. When I got to rescue I had ticks all over my body and fleas crawling around and to me that was normal. I had always had those. My transport people cried in the car when they saw me and continued to cry all 5 hours they had me in their car. The next transport person put on gloves before she touched me. That was alright, at least someone was touching me. And today I was given a bath. All the ticks and fleas are gone and I am clean. I have had puppies, my body shows some signs of motherhood but very soon I will be fixed and my puppy bearing days will be over. I am so excited about my future and my life and the fact that I have a beautiful name. So, now you know me and I would love to know you. I never want to live outside again and I am so excited about having a wonderful family that will love me forever.
    I will be spayed, current on vaccinations and Heartworm preventive.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person? Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Cardiff UK
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: ~Victoria~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

I wish o had the money to fly over and adopt this wonderful pair ;-(
    "I use search option before posting new thread "
    Rest In Peace Winston xxx

Shy & Lilly

Remove Ads