JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Victoria - Lonestar.jpg

My name is Victoria and I have a Secret !! And my secret is, I have been saved ! It took me 8 hours by car to get to rescue but every mile behind me was a mile closer to my freedom. I really don’t know what happened to this bulldogs life other than it was a life of misery. No one ever gave me a name, and no one seemed to care about that at all. When I got to rescue I had ticks all over my body and fleas crawling around and to me that was normal. I had always had those. My transport people cried in the car when they saw me and continued to cry all 5 hours they had me in their car. The next transport person put on gloves before she touched me. That was alright, at least someone was touching me. And today I was given a bath. All the ticks and fleas are gone and I am clean. I have had puppies, my body shows some signs of motherhood but very soon I will be fixed and my puppy bearing days will be over. I am so excited about my future and my life and the fact that I have a beautiful name. So, now you know me and I would love to know you. I never want to live outside again and I am so excited about having a wonderful family that will love me forever.
I will be spayed, current on vaccinations and Heartworm preventive.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
I wish o had the money to fly over and adopt this wonderful pair ;-(

Members online

No members online now.