JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Fiona - Lone Star.jpg

Hello, I am Fiona. I am 5 years old and I weigh 52 lbs and came to the rescue after my previous “owners” determined that I could no longer produce puppies for them. They wasted no time in getting me to the rescue after I had my last a litter of puppies as I was still healing and recovering from the birthing process. It has been a couple of weeks and I am doing quite well. In fact, I will be going to see the doctor on March 3rd so that he can make sure I will never have puppies again!
Since arriving at my foster home I have become very happy and playful. My foster family has two other dogs that I get to spend some time with and we get along quite well. I have really enjoyed having lots of toys to play with and have even learned how to play tug-o-war with my human just like my foster-sister does. I really love sitting on the couch and snuggling up with my humans. In fact, the more attention I get the happier I am.

I am happy sleeping in my crate at night or when the family is away from home. I do not go potty inside the house but I have had tinkled in my bed a couple of times. My foster family tells that I am making great progress keeping my bed clean.
I am extremely happy here with my foster family but I am very much looking forward to finding my furever family. I don’t even mind if you have another dog.
P.S. I am highly motivated by snacks and treats!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.