Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
homer.jpg

My name is Homer and the vet thinks I am around 7-8 years old. My foster Mama says that I am the sweetest Bulldog that she has fostered. She says I try really hard to be ā€œone of the gangā€ at her house. She has four dogs of her own and I get along with all of them. I am pretty much potty trained. I go to the door when I need to go outside to potty. I donā€™t remember too much of my past ā€“but I was picked up as a stray and after being taken to the vet, it was determined that I had heartworms. I have completed the heartworm treatment and I am really glad that is over. My appetite has returned and I have gained some weight (my foster mama said I was skin and bones when I first came to stay with her) I now weigh 47 lbs. My foster mama says I donā€™t demand a lot of attention like the younger bully pupsā€”I am content to sit by your side and maybe get a soft pat on my head or a gentle kiss on my cheek. I will also sleep right by your side of the bed, on the floor, when you go to bed at night. I am protecting you. All I want is to be loved. My foster mama says that my furever family will be coming soon for me. I hope she is right because I want a furever family to call my own. I have a lot of love to give to them. I an up to date on my vaccinations, neutered and on a heartworm preventative. My adoption fee is $350.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.