Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
max.jpg
Update from Max's foster momma: Max has had a hard time adjusting to all the changes in his life. He has been very anxious this week and has had bad separation anxiety. Things are starting to get better, however. He had a great night last night. He fell asleep by the fire and I carried him up to bed. Max slept the whole night happy as can be to be in my bed.

He is such a sweet dog and LOVES his ...people. He is fantastic around my school-aged children! He has tons of energy and is super athletic. He was raised with a Lab and I think he thinks he is one. Max can run and run and run! He can also hop baby gates like it's nothing.

Max is 48 lbs and 5 years old. He really is a great looking boy! If you want a dog who will follow you everywhere, snuggle in bed with you, and love you endlessly then Max is your man.

To learn more about our group, visit www.dfwbulldogrescue.org.See More

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online