Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Wheezie ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Wheezie ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

Picture coming soon!

Hi everyone! My name is Wheezie. At 14 months old, I am all puppy. I love to play and go on long walks. I am a very sweet girl with lots of puppy energy. I just love all dogs and people, especially older kids. I like to wrestle and have been known to jump up on people from time to time. For this reason a home with very young children would not be good for me. I also like to chase cats, so while I would enjoy a home with kitties, I’m not sure if they would appreciate me. My foster momma is working on my manners and says that I am a very good listener. I know how to sit and come on command. I give lots of bulldog kisses and like to be right next to my people. I’m what you would call the affectionate type. My foster momma also thinks I am a real looker. I would love to go to a home with a doggie playmate close to my age. My only issues are I have a sensitive stomach and will need to stay on the food I am currently eating and I have periodic idiopathic head tremors. I know the head tremors sound scary but really they are very common in bulldogs and they cause me no harm. I just shake my head a little from time to time, so really no big deal. I will be spayed, up to dathttp://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=30857&clcid=0x409e on my vaccinations, and on heartworm preventative. My fee is: $600.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by ChanelnBrutus; 09-29-2013 at 07:54 PM.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Remove Ads