I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Farley ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
farley.jpg

If you like your Bulldog boys short, wide and sweet as pie, then I should be your pick! I am only 6-years-old, but I feel as though my life has just begun. You see, I was lucky enough to find my way to the nice people at Lone Star Bulldog Club Rescue and now I am starting to feel like a brand new pup.

Their vet partner bathed me, neutered me and next week, I will begin my heartworm treatment. After that, I will be as good as new and ready for my new furever family.

In the meantime, I am working on potty training, which I am getting the hang of already. My new foster brothers are helping me along with everything I need to know (except for one who has bad habits, but foster mom says I shouldnā€™t mention him). I like them all just fine, even the cats!

I love to follow my foster parents around from room to room and stare at them until they pet me some more. I can never be petted enough! I love to give Bully kisses and I donā€™t even slobber when I do so. I sleep on the floor, as I still donā€™t quite get the concept of a dog bed or blanket, but I am testing it out. The same goes for toys and bones. I have never had them, so I am not exactly sure what to do with them.

I am kind of a messy eater and drinker, but I get the job done. I love children and I donā€™t jump up, bark or run over anyone (like you know who I am not supposed to talk about). I am sweet, gentle and loving. I am told that I am perfect in every way and I canā€™t wait to meet you and show you all my charms. I will be up to date on my vaccinations, neutered and heartworm free when you get me, my adoption fee is $500.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:
OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Farley is still available for adoption

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.