NO LONGER AVAILABLE ~ Chester ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Chester_2.jpg

Hey there! My name is Chester and Iā€™m looking for love . . . .the love of my very own family that is!

Iā€™m not exactly sure, but I think I am around 3 to 4 years old. I came into rescue as a stray, so I try not to think about my old life too much. My foster Mom says that I can be a handful, but the way I see it, I am just very curious about everything around me.

You should know that I am blind in one eye and have limited vision in the other and I also donā€™t hear very well. But I am completely potty and crate trained and I love my foster brothers and sisters! I can sit on command and am learning how to give high fives!

Due to my limited vision and hearing, I would do best in a home without younger children. Also, because I like to think I am the King of Everything, I will need a bulldog savvy family that can work with me on my stubborn ways.

What do you think? Are you looking for love too? Maybe Iā€™m your guy! I will be up to date on my vaccinations, neutered and on a heartworm preventative. My adoption fee is only $500.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:
OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Chester is still available for adoption

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Rest in peace sweet boy....

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Poor guy. Rest in peace Chester.

Most Reactions