Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Abigail ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Abigail ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

Picture coming soon!

Hello everyone! I’m Abigail and I’m pleased to meet you. I’m a 6-1/2 year old lady who has enjoyed a great life full of spa-day pampering and daily brushing! Before arriving in rescue, I had a wonderful life full of love and attention. Due to a change in my parent’s life, I found myself all alone for hours and hours every day. My dad knew this wasn’t an ideal life and decided I needed a family who could be with me and spoil me the way to which I was accustomed.
    I’m a full-figured gal that loves life and all it has to offer! I love everyone and get along great with my foster brothers and sisters. I love taking naps and enjoy a laid-back lifestyle. I am not really into taking walks or playing outside. I prefer just being brushed and pampered! I have my very own baby brush, and look forward to being brushed every evening by my foster dad. My foster dad is always telling me how gorgeous I am and I think he is right!
    I am looking for a home that will let me relax and enjoy life at a leisurely pace! If you are looking for a sweet lady to spend lazy days with, I’m your gal. I will have all my vaccinations, be spayed and on a heartworm preventative. My adoption fee is only $475.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by ChanelnBrutus; 09-29-2013 at 07:53 PM.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Remove Ads