Thread: ~ Abigail ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Abigail ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

Picture coming soon!

Hello everyone! I’m Abigail and I’m pleased to meet you. I’m a 6-1/2 year old lady who has enjoyed a great life full of spa-day pampering and daily brushing! Before arriving in rescue, I had a wonderful life full of love and attention. Due to a change in my parent’s life, I found myself all alone for hours and hours every day. My dad knew this wasn’t an ideal life and decided I needed a family who could be with me and spoil me the way to which I was accustomed.
    I’m a full-figured gal that loves life and all it has to offer! I love everyone and get along great with my foster brothers and sisters. I love taking naps and enjoy a laid-back lifestyle. I am not really into taking walks or playing outside. I prefer just being brushed and pampered! I have my very own baby brush, and look forward to being brushed every evening by my foster dad. My foster dad is always telling me how gorgeous I am and I think he is right!
    I am looking for a home that will let me relax and enjoy life at a leisurely pace! If you are looking for a sweet lady to spend lazy days with, I’m your gal. I will have all my vaccinations, be spayed and on a heartworm preventative. My adoption fee is only $475.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by ChanelnBrutus; 09-29-2013 at 08:53 PM.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Remove Ads