I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Abigail ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Picture coming soon!

Hello everyone! Iā€™m Abigail and Iā€™m pleased to meet you. Iā€™m a 6-1/2 year old lady who has enjoyed a great life full of spa-day pampering and daily brushing! Before arriving in rescue, I had a wonderful life full of love and attention. Due to a change in my parentā€™s life, I found myself all alone for hours and hours every day. My dad knew this wasnā€™t an ideal life and decided I needed a family who could be with me and spoil me the way to which I was accustomed.
Iā€™m a full-figured gal that loves life and all it has to offer! I love everyone and get along great with my foster brothers and sisters. I love taking naps and enjoy a laid-back lifestyle. I am not really into taking walks or playing outside. I prefer just being brushed and pampered! I have my very own baby brush, and look forward to being brushed every evening by my foster dad. My foster dad is always telling me how gorgeous I am and I think he is right!
I am looking for a home that will let me relax and enjoy life at a leisurely pace! If you are looking for a sweet lady to spend lazy days with, Iā€™m your gal. I will have all my vaccinations, be spayed and on a heartworm preventative. My adoption fee is only $475.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.