I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Bella Bleu ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
bella3_01.jpg

At one time, Bella Bleu had a family to call her own. But unfortunately, that family abandoned her at a time when she needed them most. After taking Bella to a vet’s office so she could receive heartworm treatment, they never came to retrieve her when she was done. So the stranded girl waited. And waited.

Her old family never came, but her new family ~ the volunteers of Lone Star Bulldog Club Rescue ~ did.

Today, Bella Bleu is loving her life in her foster home. Her foster momma dotes on her and tells her how beautiful she is on a daily basis, something we think never happened before. She’s excited about her “furever family” her foster momma tells her about. She’s thrilled to know that a family may actually want her… a family that will never abandon her again.

Bella Bleu is about 5 years old and recently completed her second round of heartworm treatment. She is currently on antibiotics to treat an ear infection and will soon have entropion surgery and dental surgery.

Her foster momma says Bella Bleu has the disposition on an angel and is the sweetest Bulldog she has ever had in her home. She loves everyone and everything, including children and cats. They are working on her potty training, and she is starting to grasp the concept.

Bella will make someone an incredible companion. She loves to please and wants only love and care in return. Bella will up to date on her vaccinations, spayed and on a heartworm preventative. Her adoption fee is $475.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Bella Bleu is still available for adoption

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online