I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Winston ~~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Texas

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus

How do you do? My name is Winston. Iā€™m just a young chap, only 3-4 years old. Iā€™ve been with the lovely blokes in rescue since February. My previous owners surrendered me because they no longer had time for me. My foster mum thinks I hung the moon! I do fancy the good people in rescue. Theyā€™ve really taken care of me. In March I had surgery on my soft pallet. Foster mum said this was best thing they could have done for me. Apparently, before the surgery I sounded bloody awfulā€¦she thought any day I would just overheat and drop dead on the floor. I think foster mum was getting her knickers all in a twist for nothing, but I guess I have to take her word for it. Iā€™ve recently been treated for an ear infection, which resulted in a hematoma. It really sounds worse than it is, but my ears are better and Iā€™m back to my frisky self all over again. Iā€™m really easy going. I love all people and get along great with my four legged friends. The person that adopts me will be one lucky bugger! Cheerio! Oh and I nearly forgot, Iā€™m neutered, up to date on vaccinations and on a heartworm preventative. My adoption fee is $550.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.