I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Spade ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
spade.jpg

Who wouldn’t want to add double trouble to your home? Roxy and Spade are 5 year old sisters that have a true sister bond, they love each other, but can put each in their place when needed.They came in together and really are a pair of sweethearts. They are just amazing and loving girls that are very smart. I say that because they have already learned how to be house trained and sit for treats in a week. Considering they have come from living in the yard and not inside for most of their life. So that is pretty good for 2 sweet girls that remind me of the cutest pot bellied pigs you have ever seen. They love to have their toys in their crates and will take naps in them freely… They like their foster brothers and sister and have really become part of the pack. They can get a little bouncy, so young kids would not be a good idea for these two dancers. Yes, they dance and prance. Did I tell you they are smart?? The girls will be spayed, up to date on vaccinations and on a heartworm preventative. Their adoption fee is $500 each.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online