I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Bruno ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
bruno.jpg

Hello folks! My name is Bruno Leon and I am around 1 Ā½ to 2 years old. I have led a wild life thus far in my youth and am now looking to settle down with a family that will love and care for me forever. My first family kept me outside all the time and I was bored and lonely and found ways to escape. I got into lots of fights running loose on my own and have the scars to show it. I am even missing one of my bottom canine teeth (but then, you should see the other guy! J). I was picked up three times by the a local animal control, each time in worse condition than the last, so the last time they neutered me and called Lone Star Bulldog Club Rescue to come save me since I was also filthy, had double ear infections and a bad cherry eye. The nice lady from Lone Star Bulldog Club Rescue cleaned me up and took me to one of our partner vets where they did surgery to correct my eye and then found I have a prostatic cyst that is wrapped around my bladder and prostrate that causes me to pee all the time. Doc says I have to have surgery at the specialty vet clinic and that is going to cost about $2500. If you could make a donation to help with the cost of the surgery that would be awesome! Once that is done and I have recuperated, my foster mom says I can finally start learning to do my business outside. Until then, we are working on house manners like leaving otherā€™s food alone and not chewing things. Itā€™s hard work, but Iā€™m getting the hang of it! I like living in the house, especially the couch and my fluffy beds. Itā€™s so awesome to be comfy! I love all other dogs and cats and like to play with them even if they donā€™t want to (and some of them really need the exercise, if you know what I mean!). I like to communicate by growling and barking when I want something, but foster mom and dad say I need to work on my ā€œindoorā€ voice as they are going deaf. They say I am just a big goofy puppy with a long way to go in the training department, so I need a family that can understand me and continue my training. I like to think I will be worth the trouble! I have lots of love to give, what could be better than that? I will have all my vaccinations, be neutered and on a heartworm preventative when you take me home and all that for just a $550 adoption fee.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Bruno Leon is still available for adoption

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.