I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Nellie ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
NELLIE-1.jpg

Hi, my name is Nellie and Iā€™m new in town. Iā€™m not exactly sure how it happened, but one day I was picked up as a stray and taken to a local shelter. I was scared until the great folks at Lone Star Bulldog Club Rescue came to rescue me! After a quick trip to the vet for a checkup and spay, Iā€™m now relaxing at my new foster digs. Iā€™m a petite lady who is full of love and butt wiggles. I canā€™t say for sure, but I think I am about 1.5 to 2 years old and I have tons of love and kisses to give. I am playful and love my toys and soft bed. My foster mom always tells me how beautiful and sweet I am, and I think she is right! I also love to go for walks. I can be a little grumpy with other dogs, and my foster parents are working with me on my selfish ways. I am praying for my forever family! I know you are out there looking for me. I will be current on all my vaccinations, on a heartworm preventative and spayed. My adoption fee is $550.
Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.