Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Nellie ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Nellie ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

Hi, my name is Nellie and I’m new in town. I’m not exactly sure how it happened, but one day I was picked up as a stray and taken to a local shelter. I was scared until the great folks at Lone Star Bulldog Club Rescue came to rescue me! After a quick trip to the vet for a checkup and spay, I’m now relaxing at my new foster digs. I’m a petite lady who is full of love and butt wiggles. I can’t say for sure, but I think I am about 1.5 to 2 years old and I have tons of love and kisses to give. I am playful and love my toys and soft bed. My foster mom always tells me how beautiful and sweet I am, and I think she is right! I also love to go for walks. I can be a little grumpy with other dogs, and my foster parents are working with me on my selfish ways. I am praying for my forever family! I know you are out there looking for me. I will be current on all my vaccinations, on a heartworm preventative and spayed. My adoption fee is $550.
    Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by ChanelnBrutus; 06-06-2013 at 07:27 PM.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Remove Ads