I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Baby Girl ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
babygirl.jpg

Hello Everyone! Itā€™s me . . . Baby Girl. I want you to know that Iā€™m feeling so much better! My arrival into foster life had a rough start. My life prior to rescue was painful for me; both emotionally and physically. But I want everyone to know that I have chosen to block those horrible memories from my mind and only focus on all the greatness in my future! I am learning that not all people are bad and untrustworthy! I was found as a stray with a prolapsed vagina. I had surgery right away and am recovering well. I have also gained much needed weight so my bones arenā€™t showing. While some people think ā€œthin is in;ā€ this girl is looking to add a few curves! The doctor said I appear to be only about 1.5 years old. I am learning to be happy now and I love to give bully kisses. I am very smart and I have already learned to ā€œsitā€ and have almost mastered the ā€œhigh fiveā€ command. My foster mom and dad get so excited and I love seeing them smile! I know that a proper lady only potties outside and not in the house! I love playing with my toys and going for walks in the neighborhood. My foster parents tell me that I am quite the looker and that I am sweeter than the tasty cookies they bring me from the doggy bakery! I do have to admit that I am not real excited about the other bulldogs in the house, because I am still very protective of my surgery areas. I havenā€™t decided yet if I would like four-legged siblings or if I want to only have human brothers and sisters. I know that my perfect family is out there and I am looking forward to a new life full of love and compassion! I am up to date on my vaccinations, on a heartworm preventative and I am spayed. My adoption fee is $550.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.