Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Baby Girl ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Baby Girl ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

Hello Everyone! It’s me . . . Baby Girl. I want you to know that I’m feeling so much better! My arrival into foster life had a rough start. My life prior to rescue was painful for me; both emotionally and physically. But I want everyone to know that I have chosen to block those horrible memories from my mind and only focus on all the greatness in my future! I am learning that not all people are bad and untrustworthy! I was found as a stray with a prolapsed vagina. I had surgery right away and am recovering well. I have also gained much needed weight so my bones aren’t showing. While some people think “thin is in;” this girl is looking to add a few curves! The doctor said I appear to be only about 1.5 years old. I am learning to be happy now and I love to give bully kisses. I am very smart and I have already learned to “sit” and have almost mastered the “high five” command. My foster mom and dad get so excited and I love seeing them smile! I know that a proper lady only potties outside and not in the house! I love playing with my toys and going for walks in the neighborhood. My foster parents tell me that I am quite the looker and that I am sweeter than the tasty cookies they bring me from the doggy bakery! I do have to admit that I am not real excited about the other bulldogs in the house, because I am still very protective of my surgery areas. I haven’t decided yet if I would like four-legged siblings or if I want to only have human brothers and sisters. I know that my perfect family is out there and I am looking forward to a new life full of love and compassion! I am up to date on my vaccinations, on a heartworm preventative and I am spayed. My adoption fee is $550.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by ChanelnBrutus; 06-06-2013 at 07:29 PM.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Remove Ads