I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Macey Lexey ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
macey.jpg

My name is Macey Lexey and I am 6 years old. I was just given that new name and already I love it. Itā€™s a beautiful new name because I was named after the 2 girls that brought me to rescue so I could find a family that had plenty of time for me. In my previous life I was called Fife and I lived in the backyard for the past 3 years. I spent many days and nights alone and very lonely. I am a social kind of lady and I want a home where I can live inside and sit in your favorite chair. In my foster home I met a cat, a lot of kids, other bulldogs and I LOVED them all. But what I loved the most was a big, fat bed that my foster Mom told me was just for me. In my new big bed I licked it, I laid in it, I rolled around in it, and then I picked it up and carried it around the house with me. I love my new bed and when I leave rescue with my new family I will be taking it with me. My days of being in the backyard by myself are over. My foster Mom said I will be enjoying the comforts of an inside home and that seems perfect to me. My new family will be patient as I learn inside rules but I am a very smart girl and I will know them in no time at all. I will be current on vaccinations, spayed and on heartworm preventive. My adoption fee is $500.00 but I am worth my weight in gold!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.