Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Macey Lexey ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Macey Lexey ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

My name is Macey Lexey and I am 6 years old. I was just given that new name and already I love it. It’s a beautiful new name because I was named after the 2 girls that brought me to rescue so I could find a family that had plenty of time for me. In my previous life I was called Fife and I lived in the backyard for the past 3 years. I spent many days and nights alone and very lonely. I am a social kind of lady and I want a home where I can live inside and sit in your favorite chair. In my foster home I met a cat, a lot of kids, other bulldogs and I LOVED them all. But what I loved the most was a big, fat bed that my foster Mom told me was just for me. In my new big bed I licked it, I laid in it, I rolled around in it, and then I picked it up and carried it around the house with me. I love my new bed and when I leave rescue with my new family I will be taking it with me. My days of being in the backyard by myself are over. My foster Mom said I will be enjoying the comforts of an inside home and that seems perfect to me. My new family will be patient as I learn inside rules but I am a very smart girl and I will know them in no time at all. I will be current on vaccinations, spayed and on heartworm preventive. My adoption fee is $500.00 but I am worth my weight in gold!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by ChanelnBrutus; 06-06-2013 at 07:30 PM.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Remove Ads