I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Mickey ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
mickey.jpg

My name is Mickey and I am a senior citizen and I think seniorā€™s are the best bulldogs around. I am really not sure what happened to my life and my family but I was picked up as a stray and no one came looking for me so I have joined rescue and I love it here. First thing that happened was I finally went to the vet and had some awful teeth pulled and they brushed the rest of them. Doc said I loved having my teeth brushed and every day he brushed them for me. Also I was neutered and given all types of vaccinations and a micro chip so if I should get lost again someone will know who I belong to. I am looking for a family that loves seniors, is that you? I donā€™t know if you can tell from my picture but I am a small bulldog not much more than 30lbs. I will fit in great with your family if you have other dogs and cats. I have loved all the animals I have met so far. I donā€™t want to be in rescue for very long, I want to have my very own family to call my own. So if your looking for a senior bulldog I think that I am your man. My name is Mickey and I think I love you. My adoption fee is $400.00

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:
OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mickey is still available for adoption

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mickey is still waiting for a furever home!

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
it breaks my heart how long some of these guys wait, I wish I could adopt them all!

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
it breaks my heart how long some of these guys wait, I wish I could adopt them all!
i want them all also, its terrible to see them needing so much all they want is love!!!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.