I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Edith ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Edith.jpg

Hey there!! My name is Edith..AKA Edi. I found myself in rescue after being left at a shelter when my old family decided they didnā€™t want me anymore. Fine with meā€¦.I was really hungry, scared, afraid of humans since they hadnā€™t been very nice to me. I have decided that humans arenā€™t so bad after all. My foster family REALLY loves me! I get all the food I want, a warm bed, lots of loveā€¦.and SHHHā€¦they even let me snuggle with them in the chair or bed. I do like my crate, I have a big old bed in there. I am about 4 years old, very small for a bully, around 30lbs. I love car rides, walks and belly rubs. From foster family: Edi is one one of the sweetest bulldogs we have had. She came to us scared of her own shadow. She craves love and attention and gets plenty of it here. She deserves and would do best as an only dog or with a very submissive male. She is potty trained, crate trained, great in the car and on walks. A perfect little girl! Edi has had all her vaccinations, is spayed and on a heartworm preventative. Her adoption fee is $500.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.