I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Gibson ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
gibson.jpg

Hello folks! My name is Gibson. I am from East Texas and I think I am about 5 or 6 years old (time gets away from you when you are as busy as I am!). I may have gotten lost or I may have been dumped by my old family, but either way, I was alone, hungry and tired. I was so glad when at last someone noticed me and took me to the local shelter. No one came to claim me so the nice people at the shelter took good care of me until the Lone Star Bulldog Club Rescue could come get me. Then my next adventure began! I got to take a long car ride to Frisco to see the doc, who gave me meds and neutered me so I could be adopted by a great new family. Foster mom came and took me to my current home where I get to live with four other dogs and four cats! And, guess what? I love all of them! They are helping me learn the ropes of living in a home. I am finding out about cushy beds and squeaky toys and doing my “business” outside. That’s the hardest part for me as I was used to living outside and just going wherever I pleased, but now I am learning to only go when invited or let someone know if I need to go NOW. I am getting better at this every day! Because I am such a good boy, foster mom and dad even let me sleep in the bed with them and I REALLY love that, so I hope my new family will PLEASE keep this in mind! Foster mom says I am the SWEETEST bully ever and she calls me her little froggy face. I like that a lot because then she kisses me and lets me kiss her back all I want to no matter how slobbery it gets. I love to kiss! I also love belly rubs, baths and laying on the couch watching TV with foster dad. I won’t jump up though as that would be rude. I wait until I am invited and helped onto the couch. I am very polite. I also love feeding time, treats, bones and walks. I would never be aggressive to any other dog around food or toys. Did I mention I am polite? I am told every day that I am the best, sweetest and cutest bully boy ever and I am going to make my ”furever” family very, very happy! Are you that family? I hope so! I am ready for my next adventure in my “furever” home. I will be up to date on my vaccinations, neutered and on a heartworm preventative. My adoption fee is $450.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
It is a froggy face :kisses;

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.