I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Rufus ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Rufus.jpg

Hi all, my name is Rufus. Iā€™m also affectionately known as, Rufus the Dufus. My pops left me with the good folks in Rescue because he had to move to another city to care for his elderly mother-in-law. I understand it was for the best since her health is failing and Iā€™m a rambunctious kind of guy. Pops misses me as I do him, but Iā€™m looking forward to moving on to be with my new forever family! Iā€™m a young 6 yr old bully thatā€™s a bit on the chunky side. However, my foster momma said that Iā€™m a healthy guy and there is nothing wrong with a little meat on my bones. Iā€™ve been to the doctor recently. They told me I have dry eye and will need drops for the rest of my life. I just wonder if that was a conspiracy to subject me to constant medical care since I gave the doc such fits while I was there. Anyway, Iā€™m going to have to get used to having someone constantly poking around and putting drops in my eyes. Donā€™t tell the doc, but I do think these drops will help me see a bit better. Did I mention I was rambunctious? Some people think I need to tone it down a notch. I wonā€™t say any names (foster mom), but I guess I might need to mind my manners some. However, I do listen every now and then. I will sit, lay down, and will even get ā€œoffā€ when Iā€™m told but can have selective hearing. My perfect forever family will probably need some patience and experience with a big olā€™ gallute like myself. I donā€™t mind other four legged brothers or sisters, but might be a bit much for small two legged ones. I like food, cookies, short walks and a bully butt scratch as much as any other. If youā€™re the perfect family Iā€™m looking for, please apply to adopt! You wonā€™t regret it! I promise to be rambunctious when I can, eat as much as you will let me and will give you lots of love in return!! When you get me I will be up to date on all my vaccination, on a heartworm preventative and be neutered. My adoption fee is $500.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:
OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Rufus is still available for adoption

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Rufus I love your name and am so sad you haven't found your furever home yet. Sweet boy, I will pray for you!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.