I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Levi ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
levi.jpg

Hey everybody, my name is Levi and I am a 6 year old male Bulldog. I really enjoy being around people and I just canā€™t get enough attention. I also love to go on walks around the neighborhood, love a good game of keep away with a ball, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to give big wet sloppy kisses, he he. My foster pops think that I am pretty loyal. He calls me his ā€œshadowā€, I just wanna make sure he doesnā€™t forget about me is all.
I had been living outside and I have an infection on my skin, infections in both ears and my eyes. Thankfully, someone who knew about Lone Star Bulldog Club Rescue asked about me and the next thing you know, I was out of that back yard and on my way to the good people of Bulldog Rescue where I got to see a vet and finally started getting healthy. At first they thought I was ā€œdog aggressiveā€ but I havenā€™t had any problems at all with the other female bulldog at my foster home maybe itā€™s just the boys I donā€™t care for. In fact, my foster pops thinks that I am just about the most loving, sweet, eager-to-please dog he has ever met. He said that I have ā€œabandonment issuesā€ because I wonā€™t let him out of my sight. I sit next to the bathtub when he takes a shower. And when he leaves the house, I like to sit next to the front door and wait for him to come back home to me. I guess Iā€™m just a little scared that he might leave me. You see, I just want to be loved and have somebody to love in return. That doesnā€™t sound so bad, does it? I like to jump up and give hugs sometimes too, so I might not be the best fit for you if you have really small kids, I might knock them over or scratch them with my claws unintentionally. Once my infections clear up and the the vet has me in tip top shape I will be ready for my new family. Until then, Iā€™ll be dreaming of my forever home. My name is Levi and if you have a place in your heart for a big bulldog with a TON of love to give, then Iā€™m definitely for you.
I will be up to to date on my vaccinations, on a heartworm preventative and be neutered when you get me! My adoption fee is $475.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.