I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Roxy ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
roxylone.jpg

My name is Roxy and I am 7 years old!! Around my home I was known as Foxy Roxy, queen of everything! I have birthed some babies in my day and I was a wonderful mama. But my baby days are over and I am retired. Things around my home got sort of hard and my mom knew that I needed and deserved a family that could take great care of me just in case I got sick or hurt. I am very healthy now but with a bulldog you just never know! You may not understand it, but believe me I was loved to death, and I joined rescue because my mom loved me enough to make sure someone could take care of me like she did. I do not like other female dogs but I am fine with the boys!! I am used to a doggie door and coming and going in and out as I please. I love people and kids and giving kisses is what I do best! I will be everything you need and a little bit more!! I am Foxy Roxy, queen on everything !!! I am current on all vaccinations, spayed and on heartworm prevention. My adoption fee is $400.00 a small price to pay for a queen!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.