I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Oliver Murray ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
OliverMurray.jpg

i there, my name is Oliver Murray but my foster mom calls me ā€œOliā€. I was found wondering the streets of Grand Prairie and taken to the animal shelter. As bad as that might seem I thought I was pretty lucky because that was the first time in a long time that I got to sleep inside out of the crazy Texas weather and actually had real food to eat and not just something I found. Lone Star Bulldog Club Rescue found out I was at the shelter and asked if they could have me and then my life really changed. I remember the day my foster mom came into the shelter to get me. She showered me my kisses and told me how handsome I was, even though I knew I wasnā€™t looking or smelling all that good. I was so excited to see where she was going to take me that I actually led her out to the car and as soon as she opened the door I hopped right in and laid down on her nice comfy seats. She took me to vet and they got me all fixed up and then, what do you know, she even came back for me! That was the first time someone actually came back for me, I couldnā€™t believe it! She took me home and gave me a nice warm bath and pulled off all the ticks that had been sucking the life out of me. It felt so good and for once I was starting to feel like the handsome bulldog she was trying so hard to convince me I was. I got a nice bowl of food and a warm bed to sleep in. I couldnā€™t believe how much my life had changed in just a matter of days and how much people actually cared about me, i had hit the jackpot! Ever since then I have been taking in all the attention I can get with my foster mom and my foster brother. Yep, thatā€™s right, I even have a brother now and I love it. I get to run and play all the time and when Iā€™m tired, I just lay down and take a nap in a warm cozy place of my choice. My foster mom say Iā€™m doing great with knowing that I potty outside, but since I lived in the streets for so long thatā€™s what I am use to. All I want for the holidays is to meet a great family that will love me and cuddle with me forever. But donā€™t worry- if you have other dogs thatā€™s okay too, I will share the attention, I promise! Everyone says that Iā€™m around 3 or 4 years old but to be honest, no one really knows for sure. They say they can tell by my teeth but the problem is that since I was living on my own for so long, I was eating anything and everything I could find to get by and I didnā€™t really take care of my teeth. Thatā€™s why they really just arenā€™t positive. I have a lot of energy though and love to play. I am up to date on all my vaccinations and am now on heartworm preventative. If you think that you would have the perfect home for me, I would LOVE to meet you! My adoption fee is $550.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.