I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Star ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Star.jpg

Hi Everybody, Iā€™m Star! I had a family that loved me, but I jumped off a bed and injured my leg and they couldnā€™t afford the surgery to have my leg fixed. They loved me enough to give me to Lone Star Bulldog Club Rescue so I could get my leg fixed, something called an ACL repair. So, I ā€˜ve had that done, and I have had my kennel rest in my foster home. I had a family that wanted to adopt me, but I have a bad attitude at times and I growl and act stubborn and my foster family thought it best that I go to a furever home that doesnā€™t have kids. I need a family that understands bulldogs as I tend to have quite the bulldog personality that includes being stubborn and doing things you request in my own time. Another part of my bulldog personality is I love naps and lots of them. I enjoy a good, soft bed. I have other bulldogs in my foster home, and while we donā€™t play we get along, I like to try out their beds when they leave them. I need a special family who can over look my grumpy moods because we all have those days, really. I have a cute bully wiggle when Iā€™m happy and I love attention in the evenings when all the family is together and my foster dad shares his popcorn. I donā€™t potty in the house and I bark at the door to let you know I need to go out. Iā€™m really not much trouble at all. I just need a family to love me just as I am! I am about 4 years old, spayed, up to date on my vaccinations and on a heartworm preventative. My adoption fee is $500.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:
OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Star is still available for adoption.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.