I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Pudge ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Pudge.jpg

Imagine life with a true friend, one that gives you unconditional love, is always happy to see you, makes mistakes but makes up for it, puts a smile on your face, plays when you want to play, cuddles when you need a hug, is there when you need someone to be there. If you and your family are looking for that kind of friend, companion and loveā€¦.look no further. Pudge is a 3 and half old puddle of love and his love for a family is so strong he wouldnā€™t be good sharing it with another doggie. Although other dogs are out, kids are definitely in, he is the best friend of a 5 year old girl and 7 year old boy right now and is ready to move to his new family. Potty and crate trained he is a puppy needing some love. Donā€™t miss out on finding the perfect fit and the unconditional love he is ready to pour over your family. Pudge is neutered, up to date on vaccinations and on a heartworm preventative. His adoption fee is $550.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
Oh, this guy is too cute! If I weren't in NM and we didn't have our Sancho, I'd be all over Pudge!

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Pudge has found a furever home :heart:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.