I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Dolly ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Dolly_zps33fc541c.jpg

Hi! My name is Dolly and am so happy to be in rescue! You see, no one will ever know my whole story, but it goes some what like this. I was found and kept for a while by a gentlemen who decided I was not for him! After being given to rescue, they quickly started to believe that I am a former puppy mill gal. I was terrified of my own shadow, and would flatten to the floor like a pancake when you pet me. I have birthed many babies in my time. The vet says I’m 3-4 years old, and after my time there I am healthy as a horse! At my foster mommy’s house I have learned that not all people are going to hurt me. I now run out of my cage instead of hide in the back. And I greet people with my head held high, instead of crawling everywhere I go. I am still learning this whole ‘potty training’ stuff, and I’m still uncertain on how to play with toys. I get alone great with cats and dogs. My favorite thing in the world is snuggling up to you, or curling up in your lap. My foster mom says that I am by far the sweetest and most lovable bulldog she has ever seen in her life! Can I come and be the love bug of your home? I will be spayed, up to date on vaccination and on a heartworm preventative. My adoption fee is $550.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:
OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:heart: Such a pretty girl

Dolly_zps4c554b18.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online