Thread: ~ Dolly ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Dolly ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

Hi! My name is Dolly and am so happy to be in rescue! You see, no one will ever know my whole story, but it goes some what like this. I was found and kept for a while by a gentlemen who decided I was not for him! After being given to rescue, they quickly started to believe that I am a former puppy mill gal. I was terrified of my own shadow, and would flatten to the floor like a pancake when you pet me. I have birthed many babies in my time. The vet says I’m 3-4 years old, and after my time there I am healthy as a horse! At my foster mommy’s house I have learned that not all people are going to hurt me. I now run out of my cage instead of hide in the back. And I greet people with my head held high, instead of crawling everywhere I go. I am still learning this whole ‘potty training’ stuff, and I’m still uncertain on how to play with toys. I get alone great with cats and dogs. My favorite thing in the world is snuggling up to you, or curling up in your lap. My foster mom says that I am by far the sweetest and most lovable bulldog she has ever seen in her life! Can I come and be the love bug of your home? I will be spayed, up to date on vaccination and on a heartworm preventative. My adoption fee is $550.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by ChanelnBrutus; 11-06-2012 at 03:58 PM.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ~ Dolly ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

Such a pretty girl

Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Remove Ads