I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Louie ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Louie_zps484ae6b1.jpg

Hi, my name is Louie and I am around 4 years old. I once had a family but unfortunately they went their separate ways and since my dad worked long ours he thought I deserved better. When I was picked up by Lone Star Bulldog Club Rescue I was taken straight to the vet. I had all my shots updated and surgery for my cherry eye but the vet said I would be fine with the proper love and care. Right now I don’t look my best, but after a little time with my foster mom I will be the handsome Louie I was born to be.

I am great with everyone I have met so far and just love to be around people. I love having a bully foster brother because I get to play all the time. I have lots of energy and love to go for walks around my neighborhood and see all there is to see, so it would be best if I have an active family that can help me burn some energy. My foster mom is so proud of me because I know that I only go potty outside and haven’t had any accidents in the house. Even though I have that down I still need some help with my other manners, but I am learning fast because I get yummy treats when I do good. I know I would do great with a family that can just love me for me and spend lots of time with me. I am neutered, up to date on all my vaccinations, as well as on heartworm preventative. My adoption fee is $500

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:
OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Louis has found his fuever home :)

Members online

No members online now.