I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Chumlee ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
chumlee1_zps9031f6c7.jpg

Chumlee joins rescue and seriously, can he be any cuter?? And the surrendering owners could not have been any nicer! Chumlee came from a local shelter and has lived with this family for a few months where he was taken to the vet and given all his shots but Chumlee has heartworms so we will be treating him for that. It was apparent they loved him and did everything to keep him in great shape. However, in time it was discovered that these bulldogs are a lot of work and a lot of time and money! Chumlee does love attention and he is not going to sit around and be idle, he is going to be going full speed with an active family! Chumlee is around 3-4 and is pretty darn perfect! However, he is either deaf or has that bulldog selective hearing because he just ignores you and keeps on keeping on! Pictures do not lie, Chumlee is a big bulldog with a big heart and needs a very active family! After he has recovered from his heartworm treatment he will be ready to go. He will be up to date on his vaccinations, neutered and heartworm free and looking for a great family to love him. His adoption fee is $550.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:
OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Another great picture of handsome Chumlee :heart:

Chumlee_zpse942a214.jpg

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumlee has been adopted :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.