I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Dozer Jaxx ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Dozer.jpg

My name is Dozer Jaxx and I too was a shelter greeter! My beginning was not a pretty one, I was picked up as stray and I was bald and extremely thin. It has taken almost a year to bring me back to the beautiful bulldog I was born to be, I think I have always lived outside without much attention or love. I keep hearing my shelter friends say ā€œthat Dozer sure needs some socializing!ā€ I love anything that rollā€™s, so if you have kids with bikes, skates or wheels I am NOT the guy for you. I will attack those wheels and it will get ugly! At the shelter where I lived they did not leave me alone ever with the cats or the rabbits in cages, I am not sure why other than I am very interested in them and just maybe that was a bad thing! My shelter family tells me that I am about 3 years old and a GREAT bulldog. But I need a home with activity that will continue to build my confidence and will work with me on obedience and manners. I need a home that is a bully educated home and will understand that my beginning was a lot different than most bulldogs and I really can trust people. I am going to the vet tomorrow because I may need a surgery to help me breathe easier but I sure would like to know I have a home when I am ready !! I will need a home without children, a lot of love and patience and I will be someones best friend. I am neutered, up to date on vaccinations and on a heartworm preventative. My adoption fee is $500.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:
OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Dozer has found his furever home :)

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.