Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Lola Beth ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Lola Beth ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

Atention all Bulldog Lover’s, it’s me Lola Beth and I am looking for you! My life started out pretty bad. I was found abandoned in a apartment without food or water for a long time and I was not in very good shape. Wonderful people found me and took me in and got me back in great bulldog shape and decided to keep me as a valuable member of their outreach team. I have been in countless schools and nursing homes and I was known as the “official greeter” at the shelter where I lived in the office. I am an “off leash” kinda gal and I will walk right beside you never leaving your side. I love to ride in cars and I am great with all people. I am also known as a good eater and people always tell me to stop that over eating but I don’t listen, I am there to clean up every crumb! As I got older, they think I am about 7, I decided that sometime I just got tired of being around other dogs and cats, and for no reason I would just get up and run across the room and start a fight with my bulldog brother Dozer Jaxx. All of my shelter friends hated to see me leave my shelter family but they understood that I was ready to retire and I was ready to be the only dog in someones home. If you have a place for me in your home I am looking for you. My new home will need to be dog and cat free, unless your dog is bigger than me. I don’t mind bigger dogs at all, it is the little ones that bother me. I am current on vaccinations, spayed and on a heartworm preventative. My adoption fee is $400.00.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by ChanelnBrutus; 11-06-2012 at 02:54 PM.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Remove Ads