I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Lola Beth ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
LolaBeth.jpg

Atention all Bulldog Loverā€™s, itā€™s me Lola Beth and I am looking for you! My life started out pretty bad. I was found abandoned in a apartment without food or water for a long time and I was not in very good shape. Wonderful people found me and took me in and got me back in great bulldog shape and decided to keep me as a valuable member of their outreach team. I have been in countless schools and nursing homes and I was known as the ā€œofficial greeterā€ at the shelter where I lived in the office. I am an ā€œoff leashā€ kinda gal and I will walk right beside you never leaving your side. I love to ride in cars and I am great with all people. I am also known as a good eater and people always tell me to stop that over eating but I donā€™t listen, I am there to clean up every crumb! As I got older, they think I am about 7, I decided that sometime I just got tired of being around other dogs and cats, and for no reason I would just get up and run across the room and start a fight with my bulldog brother Dozer Jaxx. All of my shelter friends hated to see me leave my shelter family but they understood that I was ready to retire and I was ready to be the only dog in someones home. If you have a place for me in your home I am looking for you. My new home will need to be dog and cat free, unless your dog is bigger than me. I donā€™t mind bigger dogs at all, it is the little ones that bother me. I am current on vaccinations, spayed and on a heartworm preventative. My adoption fee is $400.00.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.