I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Ginger ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Ginger1.jpg

Hi!! My name is Ginger. I am a 7+ year old sweet girl looking for a loving home. Iā€™m 7+ because I donā€™t know for sure when I was born, but I do remember the years that I must have spent in a kennel because I really donā€™t know about grass. I do know that my foster family gets really excited and happy when they finally coax me onto the grass to do my business. My foster mom also thinks that I must have had a lot of puppies in my original home because she says all of my bottles really hang low. She thinks that after I couldnā€™t have any more puppies they threw me out like ā€œtrashā€. Fortunately I was rescued and had eye surgery on both eyes, my ears were treated for infections, I had treatment for heartworms and I had my tubes tied. Thank heavens!! My legs are a bit bowed because I probably didnā€™t get to walk around much but I love to be petted and to have someone to love back. Iā€™m a big ā€œhelperā€ and will hang around while you do your thing around the house. Iā€™m a big fan of meal time both mine & yours! My foster mom says I have to sit politely and not pester when itā€™s their meal time. And if you want to hop in the car and go anywhere, Iā€™m in! Iā€™m not fond of my ā€œotherā€ foster dogs, guess I just donā€™t like to share but I do love people!! Iā€™m a little hard of hearing and my eyesight isnā€™t perfect and just a little stubborn, but for a treat I can do ā€™bout what ever ya like!! Oh yea, did I mention I like to eat? Especially ice cubes and oh did I mention my foster mom and family say I have the sweetest soul, with the biggest heart and the biggest adoring eyes they have ever seen? If you have room for me in your house Iā€™m ready! My adoption fee is $400 and with that I will have all my vaccinations, be spayed and on a heartworm preventative.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:
OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Ginger has been adopted :)

Most Reactions