I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Izzy ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Issy.jpg

My name is Izzy Lou and I am 6 years old! I love new places and I love all people ! My favorite time is “wrestle” time and I love a good belly rub! I can get rough during play time but NEVER aggressive. What I need you to know the most about me is I have some vision problems and I might walk into something until I learn my way around your home, but trust me I am a very quick learner! Both of my eyes are what you would call “dry eyes” and they need eye drops 2 times a day for the rest of my life. Eye drops are no problem for me, I just sit still and let you put them in. With time these drops will help me to see better. I went a long time without drops so I am really excited that my vision will be improving soon. My new family should not have small kids that I might run over, not on purpose but it might happen. I do love kids and my old family had one but I found myself going to a quiet room by myself where I felt safe. Sometime I have been known to sneak up on the furniture when no one is looking, but I do know that I am not supposed to. I have been around lots of other dogs and the only trouble I have ever had was with other bossy females and part of that is not being able to see. I never knew if another dog was trying to be friends or not, so I learned to just keep my guard up. If you think you have somewhat of a quiet home and love a big ole’ bulldog gal I think I might be the one for you! My name is Izzy Lou and I am looking for YOU!!! My adoption fee is $450.00. I am current on vaccinations and I am on heartworm preventative.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:
OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy is still waiting for a furever home.

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy is still available for adoption!

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy is still looking for her furever home!

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy is still available for adoption

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.