I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Boogie ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
boogie.jpg

Senior citizen Boogie was dumped by his former owners at a local shelter in sad, horribly neglected shape. His ears were infected, he needed his eyes fixed and a large tumor removed from his front leg. Lone Star Bulldog Club Rescue swooped in to get him the necessary vet care, and today, heā€™s healthy, happy and enjoying life in his foster home, where heā€™s finally getting regular, quality meals and lots of love.

While his official name is Boogie, his foster family calls him Steeeve. Yes, with three Es. For some reason, he just looked more like a Steve to them! They say he has a sweet, kind soul. He gets along great with the other dogs in the house, and tends to shadow his foster momma or pops throughout the house. He also loves when friends come over to his foster homeā€¦ he can work a party like no other, going guest to guest to make sure heā€™s not missing any free pets or perhaps any leftovers.

Estimated to be about 8 years old, Boogie is deaf, most likely from ear infections being neglected in the years prior. However, that ā€œhandicapā€ doesnā€™t seem to impact him much. It actually just helps him sleep soundly. Very soundly. He is reluctant to go in a crate, but you can convince him if you have a cookie. In fact, heā€™ll do pretty much anything for a cookie. Boogie is a bit taller than some of the other Bulldogs, but his foster momma says that makes it easier to give him hugs and smooches on the top of his head.

Boogie is looking for a furever family that understands seniors, like him, still have a lot of love to give. He deserves a happy home (cat-free, preferred) where he can be the center of attention in his final years. Boogie is neutered, up-to-date on his vaccinations and on heartworm preventive. His adoption fee is $400.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:
OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Boogie is still waiting for his furever home.

Here is another picture of this sweet boy!

boogie-1.jpg

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Sweet Boogie is still looking for a furever home.

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Boogie is still available for adoption

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.