I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Duke ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Duke-1.jpg

Hi! My name is Duke but I think my formal, royal title should be ā€œThe Duke of Happinessā€ because I bring so much happiness to all whom I come across.

Iā€™m an incredibly sweet guy with a huge heart who walks around with a constant smile on my face. I am very appreciative of my foster family and I show them all the time. I was an owner surrender when Lone Star came to the rescue but I canā€™t wait to share my happiness with my FUREVER family. In the meantime, I like to follow my foster parents around all the time and be a part of everything they do because I just love being around people.

I am 8 years young but you would think Iā€™m half my age. I love to throw my toy around, chase it down and then do it all over again. My foster dad calls it the ā€œlazy manā€™s fetchā€ because he can sit in a chair reading a book while I throw it and fetch it myself! Although he does give it a good toss for me when itā€™s in reach! We also go on walks in the evenings when itā€™s not too hot because I love to check out the scenery.

My favorite time of day, like most bullies, is meal time. And I make sure to never leave a crumb. My foster brother agrees as we both trot side by side when we hear the rhetorical question that means dinner is coming, ā€œWho wants to eat?ā€

In addition to being neutered, on heartworm preventative and up-to-date on vaccinations, I am fully potty trained and listen well. I really want to find my forever family and be The Duke of your home. My adoption fee is $400.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:
OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Duke is still looking for his furever home!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.