I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Cali ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Cali.jpg

This sun loving 6 year old girl fits her name, meet Cali. She is a red headed, 38 pound spitfire, who’s personality is big enough to fill an entire room. She loves her foster brothers and sister and is obsessed with her squeaky toys. She also loves to chase that darn laser light, because she knows someday she will catch it. She is an active girl, but slows down for some snoring naps along the way. Did I say she snored, well yes I did! She likes to sleep under the bed at night and in her kennel while we are at work. She is sweet and loving and ready for her new home. Older kids only please since she is getting on up in bully years and little ones might not know how to handle her. She has been good with our 3 dogs from 10 pounds up to 100 pounds! Cali is up to date on her vaccinations, spayed and on a heartworm preventative. Her adoption fee is $425.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:
OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Cali is still available for adoption.

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Cali has been adopted :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.