I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Buster ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hey Bulldog Friends itā€™s me Buster and I have been waiting a long time for you to find me! I was surrendered to the shelter in southeast Texas with my buddy Elvis Allen. All my life I have lived in the back yard with Elvis and it sure feels good to be inside the house. I am 3 years old and just a very handsome bulldog and now I am ready for my new family. At the present I hear that I am very thin so I will be eating a lot now and bulking myself up for my new family. There are inside rules now and I am really trying to learn them, but there is a lot to learn so it may take me some time. My new family will need to be very patient with me and never make me stay outside again. I hope my new family will take me to some training classes so I will be just as smart as the other bulldogs that live in my foster Momā€™s home. I am a beautiful brindle bulldog and I would love to find my family soon. I am neutered, current on vaccinations and heartworm preventive and my adoption fee is $500.00 a small price to pay for all the entertainment I am willing to provide!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

Most Reactions