Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Buster ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Buster ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hey Bulldog Friends it’s me Buster and I have been waiting a long time for you to find me! I was surrendered to the shelter in southeast Texas with my buddy Elvis Allen. All my life I have lived in the back yard with Elvis and it sure feels good to be inside the house. I am 3 years old and just a very handsome bulldog and now I am ready for my new family. At the present I hear that I am very thin so I will be eating a lot now and bulking myself up for my new family. There are inside rules now and I am really trying to learn them, but there is a lot to learn so it may take me some time. My new family will need to be very patient with me and never make me stay outside again. I hope my new family will take me to some training classes so I will be just as smart as the other bulldogs that live in my foster Mom’s home. I am a beautiful brindle bulldog and I would love to find my family soon. I am neutered, current on vaccinations and heartworm preventive and my adoption fee is $500.00 a small price to pay for all the entertainment I am willing to provide!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by ChanelnBrutus; 09-20-2012 at 11:52 AM.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Remove Ads