I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Buddy Howard ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Howdy folks, my name is Buddy Howard and I arrived in rescue when my previous owner decided to do the right thing and get me the help I needed and he couldnā€™t afford to give. You see, even though I am only 2 Ā½ years old, I have had so many recurrent ear infections that one of my ears canals had to be removed and the other is overgrown with scar tissue to the point that I am basically deaf. But, donā€™t get me wrong, I can hear enough to know when my bowl is being filled with food (or maybe thatā€™s just the vibration of my foster brothers thundering into the kitchen!)! I like it here in my foster home and get along great with my foster brothers and sisters, both dogs and cats. I even like Coco the Chihuahua! Foster mom tells me that in her case sometimes it helps to not hear so well! I get lots of good food and warm baths here which is great as I was very underweight and had something called a yeast infection on my neck, tummy and feet. After I get rid of those itchy infections and gain some weight, the nice doc in Frisco is going to neuter me and then my foster parents tell me I will be ready to start looking for my furever home! I think I like having brothers and sisters (and even cats). Itā€™s nice to not be alone! I love to be scratched and kissed and each day as I grow more comfortable I show foster parents more of my personality. I can even sit and shake (for treats of course)! I am told that I am very handsome and smart and my new furever parents will be the luckiest bully parents in the world! How can I argue with that? Ask for me, Buddy Howard, and Iā€™ll be ready for you soon! Iā€™ll have all my vaccination and be on a heartworm preventative whey you get me too. My adoption fee is $550.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:
OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Buddy Howard has a furever home :heart:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.