I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Major Ellen ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My name is Major Ellen (aka Princess) and I am a 7 year old sweet gal who is ready to be the queen of your home! I may be 7 but I have more energy than my 1 year old foster brother!! I am very playful and love a good Nylabone! I prefer to be the only dog in your home but would be able to get along with an older, calmer dog! I love to go on walks and get as much attention as I can! I was an owner surrender and I know most of my manners. If you are looking for a loyal dog who is always by your side, likes to lay at the foot of your bed and will accompany you on any walk or car ride…..I am ready to be the princess of your home! I am spayed, up to date on my vaccinations and on a heartworm preventative. My adoption fee is $450.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:
OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Major Ellen has her furever home :heart:

Most Reactions