I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Lola ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hey Bulldog friends I am back in rescue and I am doing just great! I am no stranger to rescue and I might add I just love my foster momā€™s house and was really excited when I walked in the door! Three years ago I spent some time in this house and my foster mama loved me then and she loves me still. My name is Lola and I think I am just about perfect, some might say I have a flaw or two, but me, I just canā€™t see any! I was adopted and have only known love and attention, and ā€¦ā€¦then it happened. A baby was born and when this baby started to walk, and walking and falling around and close to me ā€¦ā€¦..just made me crazy! The day came when I saw my brother heading my direction and I started to growl ā€¦ā€¦..just as a warning not to fall on me, but growling at the baby just got me in trouble. I consider myself a small lady and Lord knows not big enough to survive many falls. My perfect family will need to be too old to fall down and hurt me and they will need to have wood or tile floors. I am 6 years old now and I am what you might say ā€œcute as a bug!ā€. I love other dogs and I adore the cat but I am just not excited with the idea of small kidsā€¦.. or ever moving again. My old family was good to me and I miss them but now I am starting the second chapter in my life and I am just waiting for someone to love me and let me sit in their lap. My adoption fee is $400.00. I am spayed, current on my vaccinations and on a heartworm preventative. Please send in a application if you have room for me!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.